Verint Systems, Inc. Solution Delivery Architect in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Solution Delivery Architect
Location US-Remote (United States)
Job ID 13366
Overview of Job Function:
The Solution Delivery Architect (SDA) is responsible for providing technical leadership, validating solution design, ensuring customer and Verint team readiness, driving issue resolution throughout the life cycle of the project. This Professional Services role requires a wide range of technical knowledge and the ability to interpret Customer requirements aligned with the purchased solution and translate these into technical delivery specifications and tasks.
The SDA may be asked to provide input during the quotation stage of the sales cycle to ensure solution viability and adequate professional services content. The SDA must be flexible in ability to travel to customer sites during key project timeframes with up to 25% travel required.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
• Assess, validate and deliver a comprehensive technical design and implementation plan that meets business and functional requirements within the scope of the project.
• Provide technical effort and design on scope changes.
• Participate as the technical lead during project implementations, and provide authoritative technical guidance to the customer and project team.
• Ensure the technical readiness for all areas of a project
• Build and foster customer relationships during project lifecycle.
• Demonstrate significant understanding of the product architecture and of the entire solution suite.
• Document the solution design utilizing standard tools for both customer-facing and internal support purposes while adhering to ISO 9001 Development and Design principles.
• Assist in developing the resource plan and budget to meet project delivery requirements. Align with the PM to assess budget burn rate.
• Drive implementation issue resolution as reported by the project team and customer, by providing hands-on troubleshooting support and engaging Product House as needed using established escalation process.
• Provide status of escalated issues to project team utilizing established process. This includes issues, resolution progress and identification of next steps.
• Lead transition activities to ensure that all resources assigned to the project are adequately prepared.
• Define relevant test scenarios to thoroughly vet the ability of the solution to meet its intended requirements.
• Review evidence that the solution has been thoroughly tested and ready for turnover to Support, and participate in the transition meeting.
• Work without supervision on projects with extensive latitude for independent judgment.
• Demonstrate extensive knowledge of the field, and ability to assist and mentor team members.
• Submit time appropriately and in compliance with policy and process.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent work experience
• 8 years of experience in solution architecture, troubleshooting and deployment through systems integration methods
• Hands-on experience with the Microsoft Operating System, strong database skills and telephony environments including VoIP and TDM.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills. Strong technical writing skills for solution documentation.
• Successful completion of the background check process, including but not limited to employment, education, criminal convictions, OFAC, SS Verification and credit, where available and in accordance with federal and local regulations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology
• Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
• Database, including SQL statements, relational database theory, database administration, and database security.
• Operating systems, such as Windows Server and Desktop and Linux OS
• Server architecture / hardware and storage
• Active Directory and DNS
• Familiarity with project life cycles
• Visio development
• VMware knowledge
• Citrix Thin Client
• Networking and networking protocols: LAN, WAN, TCP/IP
• CRM packages (e.g. Siebel, Clarify, Vantive)
• Technical certification, e.g., MCSE, Cisco, Avaya
• Voice loggers, Call Center Quality-Assurance, Screen Capture products
• Familiarity with “Big Data” solutions and analytics suites
• Programming, scripting, application integration and networking experience.
• Prior knowledge of Verint product architecture, and solution suite
As an equal opportunity employer, Verint Systems Inc. prides itself in providing employees with a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. This means we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to one’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, Veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, training, leave of absence or termination.